Sunday, July 03, 2005

more,More,...

He kept repeating some words to himself, his lips moved all the while.His large round eyes were set on the distance,resolved to do something with his fists tight.
I offered my hand to shake but there wasn't a slightest reaction from him,in a manner as if you haven't seen anything.
"I can get it,"was his whisper and then I asked,"What?" but again there came no answer.
"More,"he mumbled.Looking at him I was baffled,"What precious thing he desired that had made him as hard and tough as stone?"I thought.He was in a state that saw nothing and heard nothing.
I approached him and in order to relieve him put my hand on his, but,just felt cold in his blood.
However hard I tried to communicate with him,but there was no move or answer from him but "I WILL."
I touched his forehead and again felt cold.The cold had seized all his body, and his mind was no exception, so I brought a blanket, wrapped around his still body and said, "Have a rest, it is worthless," and turned off the light. There remained no trace of light in the room and I could see nothing, but a voice again kept upsetting my ears,"I will get,more,More,..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home