Saturday, July 02, 2005

Mayhem

Having driven for hours in the desert,my father at the wheel, at length said,"Smile, cheer up!"giving a furtive glance at me and then after another hour asked:"You believe me,don't you?"with a smile on his face.
My mom flew into a rage and howled,"Don't shout,"and hung up the phone as my sister was no where to be seen.
And I was in my corner expecting a doorbell.
In front of the mirror, my sister was whispering inaudible words, so my father in a state of drowsiness said....

I vanished into nothing when saw my sister go and my mom looked at the blue sky while a cat in the distance was staring at me, then there came lightening but without a thunder.
In front of the computer did I sit, when she said,"You must..change."
He fell out of the car, with no help around.
Where am I?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mahdi said...

Don't waste ur time writing bullshit,when u know they worth nothing.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Sujith said...

why do u think so?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Mahdi said...

Hi Jithu,
first things first,thnx for reading it.well I have nothing to say concerning Mayhem because it is as clear as mud ;) that it is just mayhem and honestly it is worth nothing for a person who has no idea of me.If u knew me u could somehow get the pic but...
Thanks very much for reading it.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

i believe v write to reflect our mental vibrations, mood swings. which may be irrelevant to others. but the world contains so many people that u cant find anyone not empathizing with what u have written. so writing is never a waste of time :-))

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home