Friday, June 10, 2005

My Child

Why is it that everything has forsaken me? Exhausted and Barren I am.
I wish I could give birth to my child. The golden child of mine who can pierce your mind, climb down to your very depth and redecorate it all. The child who would climb the trees, throw stones at people and peep at the neighbor walking voluptuously and humming an unfamiliar and odd song.
My naughty child whom you can never confide in would be moody. Such a moody child that you can never know whether or not he likes you. Unpredictable would be the mere word which can describe the indescribable. The kind of child that beginning, middle and ending are inconceivable in his life. Armed with a sword and gun, he would send a cold prickle to minds, remind me that "I am sitting, doing nothing."Why have you forsaken me? You, whom I just can feel but not see. Come and give me your helpful hand for I want a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home