Thursday, June 23, 2005

Do you fancy fruit?

What a pleasure to see you and what a grief to see you leave.
Relationship is the tricky one for me because of me.


Everyone eats the fruit but I don't dare. It is most enjoyable but I am deprived of that just becasue I just can't bite, can't dare to open my mouth:
Finding a worm inside that fruit is imminent, and as you know if the worm made its way through you, it would suck you dry off yourself.
Or it can be bitter, it can make you throw up, make you go to the loo and smell the stink and hate yourself.
Mm,Oh!!!! What if it was ripe and nice and just tempting and delicious but YOU couldn't open your mouth?My mouth is stuck, can't open and enjoy the taste of that fruit, enjoy the strength, and the hope it can offer.
Oh!!!Wait a second!...
Now I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't find my my lips, my mouth!!!Where are they?They have deserted me??Now I realize why I can't taste that.


Relationship, friendship is far away, receding into distance, vanishing from my eyes, and now they are just vague memories which are waving their hands to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home