Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Conversation With A Belief

"Hey, remember those days?"
"Which?"
"The days I came to you."
"You never came to me!"
"Oh, I talked with you."
"Not really, I have got just blurred pictures in my mind."
"Oh, but I have heard you are perfect, aren't you?"
"Yes, oh Now I remember, those days are past but now is just life, what about now?Do you still believe that?"
"I talked with you, but you just left me alone, with all the words drifting in the air wanting to get me."
"So you don't believe in that anymore?"
"You turned away!"
"I turned away because I was perfect, do you still believe that?"
"They say it is give and take but with you they say it is different."
"I am perfect so I decide it is a give or take."
"Oh,I wish it had been mutual."
"But since I am perfect I want to tell you it is not."
"Now I know, but prefer not to believe that. It is stinginess."
"How dare you? Watch your tongue little man, just think about who you are talking to."
"I needed you most but you just eluded me, at that time you just made me forget you, never trust you again, never come to you again."
"Slow down man, I am in a higher position than you, it is me who tells you what to do and what to choose.So you can't decide, coming or not coming to me again makes no difference to me."
"Oh, now I see your glittering eyes, signifying the selfishness, the toughness at the top. I don't want you in the vacinity of my mind."
"Ha Ha, I don't exist but reside in everybody's mind and in yours as well, you can't avoid me, I will be with you in your mind till the time you are being buried in the grave but Me will outlive you, you mortal."
"You are cruel, just leave me now."
'See, by not wanting me, you are still thinking about me."
"Go. I don't want anyone, you are like them, they attract you but avoid you, evade you. I want to be on my own, and go to that grave on my own, talk with myself and not have you in my mind."
"I will not talk anymore but I am unavoidable, you can run away from them but not Me."
He ran as fast as he could towards the darkness, it was night. He heard nothing anymore, but the horn of the oncoming car and saw its lights which dazzled him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home