Thursday, June 09, 2005

...

You was so hot.
Everything could melt in your magical heat.
Like the sun in the sky,impatient you was.
I liked that moment never end though I knew it would last short,shorter than the life.
Even that giant,everlasting sun goes and brings "solitude".
Now I wasn't alone,because you was in,between my hands.
You was so small and quiet,your voice was never heard but felt in your breath.
You said, "the air of this city is cold".
I said, "your warmth gives me life".
Your breath gracefully came out of you and made a mist above you,the mist of time.
I had to do something,I was afraid to miss your life.
So raised you,you said "go on",I felt it.
As my lip touched you,it burnt.So hesitated.Embarrassment overcame me.
I was wary,as I have always been.
Made up my mind,closed my eyes and drank you in one go.
I felt your heat in my body,
but....



(To the cup of tea I drank yesterday)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

But...
There's almost always a "but" after rejoicing at something!
I liked it a lot Mehdi!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home