Thursday, April 14, 2005

Words of a Dead Man

I am dead, six feet under.
Well now that I cannot move, feel, talk and think, I suppose I am being heard because I am of no use. In other words, because I am there or nowhere, I am getting attention.
I think this is the first time in my whole life that someone is listening to me, listening to some words that have no voice, no power. Well, I am really happy and grateful to you for giving time to me, happy?How could I have a feeling now?
Heart Beat: when there is none, when the heart has ceased to move like a stone, how you can you expect emotion to come out of it?
So what could I say to you that are reading and listening to me? ?wow, found the answer. To appreciate you, I would enclose with my will some money to give each of you then you could feel that I am thankful. You could touch the money and then you would be pleased instead of me and that's ok. Touch is a vitality, but touching a paper or human skin or human hair?Which?Which?I think now it makes no difference.
I wish I could touch a face, your face(bearing in mind the islamic principles??Oh yeah.), the green leavs in spring.
"Everyone becomes famous and popular for some moments in life,"they say and perhaps this is the moment of my popularity, the moment of vague pictures.The moment in which those pictures are being depicted in your minds.
Most people seek immortality, it might be because when they walk they leave firm traces but mine are just in a snowy day which will melt soon as the sun arise. Well as the sun arise after a long sleep next morning I wish my blurred images in your mind would become paler and paler till it fades into a colour which is unfamiliar to anyone. A colour which is not a colour and reminiscent of nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home