Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Our Red Fish

Blithely and clumsily, one followed the other, its fin touched the body of the other and unaware of what future holds, ran away. They would do that every day, everyday they would float in their free dominion. I said free but don't know how it came out of my mind. It might have been because of their free movement that I said they are free but it isn't a good reason.They move fast and they are flexible but I have read that freedom is directly related to fear. I mean it said, if we overcame our fear we would be free.They move fast but I sometimes put their fast swimming down to fear,so they are not free?My fish always move fast because I am in the vicinity and they are afraid of me and I respect their fear because I know what kind of creature human is.So they are not free but look free and carefree and as I said they look.
They were a couple of red fish, I say red because their colour was prominent in comparison with their filthy water in which they lived.In this filthy water they did anything,made love, played,feed themselves and lived.And I insist in the filth they lived. Do you think fish is comparable with me and you?Ofcourse not, what a foolish question?Just look at our body,we are huge comparing with them.And I don't want to mention our power with which we can sqeeze those fish in a split second.And now lets get to the feature I like most, can you guess what I intend to mention?Just strain it a bit and you can find out that that is brain.Do they have any?Ha Ha, I don't think so because,because, I don't remember why!!!..?...b e c ause their brain is as big as a pea.
Once those fish were taken out and seperated for we wanted to change the water and clean their environment. One of them went into one house and the other into another to be part of the celebration of our new year.They are a symbol of life.As I said they were carefree and clumsy???One day passed,...
and one of them died in that clean new water and the other kept moving... and hasn't ceased moving since then.It would be embarassing if this restless fish could just speak out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home