Monday, April 11, 2005

I am a Whore

I have a good job , very satisfactory . I really enjoy my profession , so do my clients . After leaving me they are soothed , the same feeling when you learn something useful . They give me money and I give them service , the same business all the people do with the difference that unlike many people I enjoy it as much as men , do .
I am getting ready now as all the people do when they want to attend to a business . A doctor always cleans and tidies themselves to look smart so when they want to touch the patient , the patient can trust them and it is the same for the teacher . If they are not attractive , the students won’t listen . If you are an actor , your producers look at your beauty . And even if you are a refuse collector , first you have to wear your uniform . So like every job I have to perform some ritual . I took a shower and now I am putting on my make-up as I am naked . What a beautiful , young body I have , everything on its place and with its proper look , very bewitching . A kind of body even women can fall in love with . And I don’t want to mention my face and especially my cat-like eyes with which I can hypnotize every man , nor my legs between which they can indulge themselves in . Nor my arms in which they can feel temporarily safe . Let’s not talk about my breasts by which they can go back in time and be a child again , which is everybody’s dream . Yes I am a whore . And now I am getting dressed to go out and do some business . Business . ….. .
I am back home again and worn out , run out of stamina . Tonight streets were very quiet and had difficulty finding a customer . So walked and walked . People gave me different looks , and I don’t mind them . But I detest one most ; the way women look down on me . They consider me the scum of the earth , but to my mind they are no better than me . They are intolerable , they make the men and themselves tired . They are forced to have sex with their husbands because of jealousy and in order to say " See I am the one who loves you , " .
And sometimes I laugh at them because their beloved husbands come and pay me for sex but they pay the wife for being a good maid or perhaps a slave . Both want each other as slaves , contrary to my nature . So they secretly do anything they aspire . Tonight was an experience ; I was with a half religious man who at the end said " Now I understand you need Skill ( as you know every profession needs specialty ) , perhaps more than Tony Blare . " You know he had betrayed his wife like the scores of clients whom so far I , myself have had . But I can remember none of the names , faces and their bodies . Not only me but most of the people can’t remember . A teacher or a Person during his career sees many people and gives many things such as a short time of happiness , a piece of information or perhaps a product and of course for money but the only thing that remains is forgetfulness of the faces , forgetfulness of the love you have given them , forgetfulness of the identities .
Oh by the way , I forgot to tell you my name ; I am … Whore . Every body calls me by that so what’s the use of another thing . Isn’t a name just for calling someone ? Or is it hereditary ?
I have inherited it from my mother , not my father because she didn’t know my father . So I am happy with that name , but I don’t know my child is going to be happy with it or not . But what if my child becomes a boy ? Oh in that case he can have sex with me as I wash him in the bath or whenever he wants and then he will never be starving like those in the streets .
It is past 3 , so I should go to bed and gather power for another day which god knows is going to be hard . My mother always used to tell me " ‘ Whore ’ money doesn’t grow on trees . You should get fucked up to get what you want . "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home